Readivac (the “Company”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal data.
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- Your choices regarding your personal data
Personal data means information that relates to you as an individually identifiable person, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
1) WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal data that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account or fill out a request form on the Site.
The personal data you might provide us may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your address
You may also submit (a) order information, including name, company name, product information, and delivery address; and (b) payment information, including billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV into the Site. This information is transmitted via Transport Security Layer (TSL) encryption to a third-party order and payment processor under contract with the Company. This order and payment information is not stored on the Company’s servers.
b) Information We Collect Through Technology on The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, the Company and, in some cases, our third-party service providers, collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below methods we use to collect information through technology.
IP Address and Other Connection Information
When you visit the Site, we collect your device identifier, browser information, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. We do not link your personal data to device identifier information, browser information, and IP addresses. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered personal data, then we treat them as such.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you turn off your cookies, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
We include small graphic images or other web programming code, called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags,” “web bugs,” or “clear GIFs”), on the Site. The web beacons are minute graphics with a unique identifier. They are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
We support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal data.
Unless you tell us otherwise by selecting the DNT browser setting, we may track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. For example, we might use web beacons to help us determine what links or advertisers brought you to our Site. We then track your activities on our Site. We also may use web beacons to track your visits to other websites so that third-party service providers can display Company advertisements to you on those other websites based on your activities while on the Site (“remarketing”).
c) Information Third Parties Provide About You
We may supplement the information we collect about you through the Site with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, the service provider that processes orders submitted through the Site shares your order information, but not payment information, with us.
d) Information You Provide to a Third Party
- Addressing complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Evaluating job applications
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of the Company or selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Site
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Marketing and advertising our products and services
- Improving customer service
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
- Affiliated Companies: The Company may also share your personal data with other companies in the Company family of companies as necessary to respond to your requests.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal data with third-party service providers under contract with the Company to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal data and our purpose for doing so:
- Data Analytics: We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Site. For example, Google Analytics may track what pages users visit on the Site and how long they stay there to determine how users use the Site.
- Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal data to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- Third-party Processors: Through the Site, you transmit your order and payment information to a third-party order and payment processor.
- Advertising Platforms: We may disclose the fact that you visited the Site to advertising networks so that they can show you Company advertisements on other websites and platforms. These services can help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of the Site and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of the Site.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal data in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal data when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your data, including your personal data:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, bankruptcy, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
5) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY DATA RIGHTS REQUEST
Thank you for your interest in making a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Please complete and submit the form below. This form collects personal identifiers to verify the identity of the person making the request and allows us to respond to the personal information request. This information will be shared with our verification service provider. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Copyright 2022 © Readivac, A Division of The Scott Fetzer Company. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music, sounds and other materials on this site are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Readivac, its affiliated companies and its licensors. Readivac owns the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the materials on this site. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
All trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the U.S. Trademark rights of Readivac. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, product brand names (e.g., Eaze, Storm), cleaning product names and logos and emblems. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Readivac reserves the right to alter our privacy principles as business needs require. Readivac will post any alterations to these principles on its website in a timely manner.